Senior Frontend Developer .NET-C# - Security Scale-up
SaaS Security scale-up that meets the growing demand for security, privacy, efficiency, and user-friendliness in secure information sharing. Their platform is a SaaS application written in Scala that serves the Angular Typescript web application and C# Microsoft apps. Your job is to develop new applications and features using .NET.
You’ll be working with a dynamic, international scrum team. Our client is scaling up fast, so your developing skills will not only be pointing towards their code but also towards your colleagues.
In Amsterdam we look for a senior .Net / C# frontend developer. As the senior member of the team you are ready to take responsibility and help the team to the next level.
The growth of the company requires you to raise the quality of the software and help implementing processes in doing so. Prime focus in this role will be leading the further development of client interfaces, solving issues at their customers, and development of new features.
In terms of technological background, we look for a strong background in C# - .NET and experience with Windows Applications and WPF. Nice to have would be a formal education in the field of Computer Science / Software engineering and knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Develop new features for and maintain performance of their Outlook plugin
- Review code of colleagues and suggest brilliant improvements
- Go-to for technical consultants and clients
- Quickly triaging issues and solving bugs
- Contribute to the increased stability, scalability and usability of their product
- Junior developers on the team and in the house look up to you for advice and guidance
- You have high standards for code quality and not afraid to coach your colleagues directly on this subject
We are interested to speak with Senior .Net Frontend Developers, with the following background and character:
Skills / Experience
- Strong, proven experience in C# (.Net)
- Experienced with Windows applications and WPF development
- Formal education, and even cooler, a degree in a Computer Science / Software Engineering field
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services' IaaS services portfolio
Personality / Attitude
- You speak up from a position of knowledge
- You like to help your colleagues develop to the next level
- Speed and quality are what you’re about. You know your craft and you #get-it-done
- Organized and structured is your approach to life and code
- Straight forward, direct, but respectful with a big smile
- 75k+ per year, depending on seniority
- Great secondary conditions
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / work location
- An exciting, fast-growing, energetic environment
- Free lunch
- Great office and awesome people with different nationalities
- At least €1.000,- per year on personal development budget
- After-work beers in our in-office bar
- Relocation package + support for EU based candidates