Senior Back-end .NET/C# Developer
For an Amsterdam based scale-up company, we are looking for a Senior Back-end .NET/C# Developer.
We are also looking for Junior and Medior Developers!
For this role, we are looking for a real specialist. You will create an application that is going to be used on a daily basis by millions of people all over the world. Security, stability and scalability are driving principles. So we seek a like-minded developer to join their team. Your colleagues deal with functional and UX design. This way, you can focus on what you do best! Which is to create and develop the most efficient backend.
The Team You will join a young multidisciplinary team of 23 employees, in a very pleasant scale-up atmosphere. The team develops all components in-house. There are front-end and back-end Developers, and also a DevOps team.
- Ability to develop, closely following the functional design
- Understanding of technical designs, and management of timelines and specifications, coding and performance tuning standards
- Close collaboration with other developers in the company, to share information regarding application subject matters and know-how
- Experience in Scrum concepts and/or DevOps methodologies is a big plus
Skills and expertise
- Higher education and university level and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.0 and higher Experience in C#
- Experience in ASP.NET Web API and REST
- Experience in Socket Programming
- Experience in developing Windows Services and Azure apps
- Experience in MySQL
- An office in the center of Amsterdam, near Central Station
- An exciting spot in their team, talented colleagues from all over the world
- Ongoing motivation to become the best you can be
- A work hard, play hard environment
- Great office atmosphere with foosball and pool tables, awesome coffee, herbal teas, cookies and fresh fruit
- Flexible work hours & competitive vacation policy
- The client is a recognized sponsor (IND procedure)
For more information contact Madelon Peters
+31639671895 and Madelon@indigo.amsterdam