CPO - Digital Asset Management scale-up
Indigo is recruiting a CPO for a world leading digital asset management (DAM) scale-up based in The Netherlands, Spain, UK and USA. The platform enables teams to easily collaborate in the cloud and to publish marketing content centralized, efficient, fast and multilingually. The platform adds value to their customers by maximizing the impact of their marketing assets and integrating with best-of-breed tooling in the Martech ecosystem.
The product- and tech divisions are based in the Netherlands and the US, responsible for development and maintenance of the platform. The company has been very successful in seizing opportunities with an agile, ad-hoc and creative approach.
As part of the management team, you will shape the future of this great scale-up.
Owns the Product Strategy, leads the Product Team;
- Builds tangible roadmap together with the product team, instills data-driven approach;
- Continues current path from product toward platform play;
- Serves as a vocal member of the senior leadership team, together with CEO/CTO/CFO/COO;
- Accountable for creating and delivering an overarching product strategy across all channels, markets and Martech ecosystem;
- Actively engages and integrates with key players in the Martech ecosystem;
- Liaises with the CTO to ensure realistic product roadmaps and on-time product releases;
- Understands and navigate technological challenges with the CTO while scaling-up;
- Serves as a corporate spokesperson, speaking opportunities and other marketing programs.
Skills / Competencies
- Proven experience in developing a strong product strategy for pivoting scale-up / start-up;
- Embraces data-driven and measurable product roadmaps;
- Understands challenges integrating multiple products simultaneously;
- Strongminded, can work well with similarly determined colleagues;
- Has technical depth required to understand technological restraints and challenges;
- Has good commercial reflexes and can build business and monetization models;
- Studies, monitors, integrates with competition in the Martech space;
- Excellent leadership and team development capabilities, familiar with bridging cultural differences;
- Capable to lead multi-cultural team across 3 timezones;
- Must enjoy fast-paced working environments and thrive in a growth-oriented organization;
- Understands how to grow a company with a mix of autonomous growth and M&A;
- Strong and successful background in both fast growing scale-ups and enterprise companies;
- Experience in SAAS based Martech, CMS, eCommerce or related space.
Inspires, leads, yet works alongside product team to get things done;
Non-political, getting things done attitude;
Results oriented, pragmatic;
- Great salary, options/shares and secondary benefits;
- Live and work in The Netherlands, preferably in Amsterdam area.